California State Polytechnic University-Pomona

« See more reviews of California State Polytechnic University-Pomona

My school is best known for its slogan "Learn by doing" this slogan is applied to all majors that the school offers and makes learning fun and enriching.

Arabian horses that are raised on the campus. Cal Poly is also known for its "Learn by doing" policy which refers to hands on teaching techniques.

Cal Poly is best know for its polytechnic, hands on learning. It is impacted in the fields of Engineering, Architecture, and business.

CSPU is known for its strong agricultural and animal science department and the high quality of education students receive.

Cal Poly Pomona is a well known engineering school. The College of Engineering is ranked among the top in the country.

My school is best known for agriculture, engineering, horses, research, and its learn by doing approach.

Cal Poly, Pomona is best known for their Agriculture, Engineering, and Computer Science Departments.

This school is best known for the hands-on activities in all of the academic fields they provide.

My school is best known for its engineering program and its agricultural program.

Cal Poly Pomona is known as a commuter school and it’s agriculture department.