California State Polytechnic University-Pomona

« See more reviews of California State Polytechnic University-Pomona

This school is very diverse and has a great community. I you like to hang out andlike to be around animals then this is the school for you. It is very up to date the library is very nice and a great place to study.

The kind of person that should attend this school is one that is interested in engineering or architecture. This school is know for having the best program to prepare for those carreers mentioned above.

A person dedicated to achieving success in college and future career with their degree. A person that understands the value of an education even if the cost is less than most 4 year univeristies.

Someone who would like to be an engineer, a vet or a hospitality major would thrive here. Our campus is very relaxed and a lot of fun. It's very beautiful with lots of trees and plants.

A person who enjoys diversity, small and large class sizes, a hands on way of learning and sometimes the emptiness of a commuter school.

I will say people who wants to build up a people connection in their field of study and people who want to learn what they paid for.

Cal Poly is a great school that accomedates for a variety of students. I believe anyone can do well attending this university.

the kind of person that should attend this school is someone who is very open minded and able to allow change in their life.

Students who learn well by doing and are interested in getting hands on experience in the industry they want to go in to.

A person who likes small classrooms, interactions with professors and other students, and a hands-on learning approach.