California State Polytechnic University-Pomona

« See more reviews of California State Polytechnic University-Pomona

The best thing about my school is all of the awesome people that I've met here. Everybody is friendly and it makes college life so much more fun. I know that by coming here I've met some people that will be my friends for life.

The best thing about my school is how interactive the students are with the Professors. The professors I have had so far were extermely helpful and have made the first quarter an awarding experience.

The rolling hills provide a beautiful scenery which i wake up to everyday. It provides a cozy feel and its not to big. The weather is always nice and fair with lots of sunshine.

The best thing about my school would most certainly have to be the hands on, polytechnic, approach that the school takes to teaching a variety of different subjects.

The best thing about Cal Poly Pomona is that it has a lot of different majors to choose from such as Apparel Merchandising and Management to Engieering all in one.

The thing that I think that was best about my school was that it was diverse in what it had to offer and the intellects/personalities that I had met there.

The "Learn by Doing" motto. Internships and programs give purpose to your education and help your job prospects after graduating.

The classes are very good, and interesting. The hands-on learning idea begins immediatly. The campus is also very pretty.

The best thing about my school is that it is ethically diverse so there are a lot of backgrounds to learn from.

The best thing about Cal Poly is the small classes, and the hands on teaching and projects.