California State University-Bakersfield

« See more reviews of California State University-Bakersfield

C.S.U.B is known for our excellence in the strength of our undergraduate and graduate academic programs and the interaction between faculty and students. C.S.U.B average 18:1 student-faculty ratio affords the students almost unparalleled access to their instructors. The variety of academic and co-curricular choices, the long-standing reputation for innovation, and the campus diversity are also characteristics of which C.S.U.B are proud.

CSUB is known for excellence in the strength of undergraduate and graduate academic programs and the interaction between faculty and students. There is an average of 18:1 student-faculty ratio that affords students almost unparalleled access to their instructors. The variety of academic and co-curricular choices, their long-standing reputation for innovation, and their campus diversity are also characteristics which they are known for.

Many class mates I have met from other states are drawn here because it is cheaper compared to their colleges in their states. Also we have small class sizes and an abundance of student resources. There is not an excuse to fail here because of the accessability of both professors and resources. We also have an amazing career center that helps find jobs and prepare students for jobs inorder to help them earn money for school.

Californiat State University Bakersfield is known for its diversity and its considerably small student body compared to other campuses. Most classes have a small number of students which makes a greater interaction between students and professors. Given this campus' youth, there are plenty of opportunities for students to be active in the development of the university.

My school is known as a high-commuting campus. Many of the students who attend have been raised in Bakersfield/neighboring cities their whole lives and still live with their families.

My school is best known for dedication. Students put all their dedication in their work because they know how important school work and receiving their degree is.

Recycling/corrupt csu president who takes a $50,000 raise when student tuition is increasing.

In academics it is known for health sciences and for sports its known for wrestling

This university is well known for it class sizes and excellent instructors.

Besides being in Bakersfield, nothing in particular.