Carson, CA
California State University-Dominguez Hills

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend California State University-Dominguez Hills

Helen

It has a great community. It's main purpose is for students to find themselves and to identify their strengths. They are extremely helpful. We have a large number of clubs and orgs on campus. Professor are willing to help. Free tutoring sessions for college students. People very friendly. A very diverse school.

Ivette

Its a great school, everything is easy to find and near by which makes student living so much better. I feel safe and comfortable being at school which is a huge bonus for me and the teachers I have had so far have been helpful and amazing. Makes the college experience better than anticipated.

Yuka

My opinion of CSUDH is that this school has many opportunities for students and it has a friendly community. They have professors that are always available to students whether it is through email, office hours, or in class. Students also respect other people and the professor and staff members.

Morgan

Although I think this is a good school, they do not have my major of nursing. The professors I currently have are great and the library is a great resource. The campus has a great feel and environment. The campus is not too large which is nice when it comes to having to walk to and from classes.

Jesse

I don't like housing because the staff, who work there, are lazy and don't apply to students with special needs

Gabriel
Nice school

Nice school

The school has some new buildings and is being continually improved. The facilities are ok but like I said they continue to improve. There is a lot to do around the school as it is a short drive to the beaches and many other attractions. The faculty is great for the most part.

Eh

Eh

The school is really boring not much to do especially since it's a commuter school most activities are done during class hours so not really into any activities or it's too late in the day it's always quiet and lonely. I don't really recommend for students who have a high expectation of college life

jesus

At CSUDH, this school helps everybody no matter what ones background is.

At CSUDH, this school helps everybody no matter what ones background is.

This school is really diverese and not your typical college, due to the diversity.

Take community college classes during your last year. This is going to help you so much. This will help you save money and time at the university level.

Davion

I would go back and tell myself to be prepared for harder achievements going into college and get ready to carry a huge work load in the process. I would tell myself to take some college courses, to get the feel of the college work that I should be expecting.

That it's very diverse and you meet different kinds of personalities you wouldn't find no where else. Professors are very helpful and they care about students reaching that next level in their life and see the sacrifices we make to get to college.

A person that isn't ready to take on a huge workload and be ready to sacrifice to achieve his/her goals for a better future for themselves.

Tony

If I could go back I would tell my younger self to never give up no matter how hard the challenge is. The road ahead doesn't get easier and wider, it gets more difficult and narrow. Perserverance is the greatest tool you have while your in high school and dont let anyone take that away from you. Always remember that you can entertain a thought without accepting it. When you leave high school there is no one holding your hand, you must be independent if you wish to succeed in both college and life. You must stay focused and centered, college is a time for having fun but you must never forget why you are there. You aren't there for failure, you are there to become a man of value, a man of intellect, a man of humility. But you will only achieve what you want by staying as determined as you are now. By giving your all to every assignment, giving your all to any extracurricular activities you venture to. Your determination will set you apart from the rest of your generation. The potential that is contained inside of your mind is amazing, use it wisely please.

The best thing about Cal State Dominguez has to be the size, the school is relatively small but that allows for a much better learning enviroment. Because of the size, events on campus are big. The closeness of the campus allows clubs to become families. Dominguez is a commuter school but those who indulge in the action will be taking a productive risk.

The worst thing would have to be over population. During the course of the school year the campus can get jam packed but you have to stick it out. Classroom sizes dwindle as the school year progresses but the first time I seen how crowded my classes were shocked me to the core

California State University-Dominguez Hills administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.