California State University-Dominguez Hills

« See more reviews of California State University-Dominguez Hills

California State University Dominguez Hills is a school that you can learning alot in your classes but one is also able to network with our peers. It the #2 most diversified Cal State in Southern Califonia. I love being a member of (LSBA) Latino Student Businness Association. LSBA is the biggest organization on campus and has become my extended family. Everyone is very welcoming and great friends.

There are some things that i always brag about when i tell my friends about my school. one would be on how the classes get filled up so quick and you have to hope you get an adding number the first day of school. Also how they offer only 1 class for a certain subject.

I tell them that I'm close to a lot of things in the area and am able to avoid a lot of traffic most days when going out. Also that the school itself is helpful in putting you on the right track to where you want to go.

It is a friedly campus that is easy to get along with anyone. Also, the staff help you out a lot with any program you have in mind.

That both of my sisters attended here and graduated and have great jobs. Now it's my turn to do it.

I tell them about the caring atitudes the instructors have.

Campus is easy to find.