California State University-Dominguez Hills

« See more reviews of California State University-Dominguez Hills

The kind of person who enjoys a small campus and has the ability to interact with classmates and their teachers on a more personal level. One will be able to enjoy a clean and safe campus and be able to join the many different clubs that CSUDH offers. The campus is most known for their athletic department and the soccer team has captured the NCAA D-II National Championship. Even better, the Galaxy soccer team has their stadium right next door to the campus!! CSUDH is a great start to a lifetime of success!

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone who seeks a good education and is serious about pursuing a higher education. The campus is centrally located, easy to access and the immediate surrounding area is very nice. The campus is easy to maneuver and get around. Overall, this school is designed for a serious student who wants to attend a decent school regardless of its location. The school is designed to make you feel comfortable and welcome.

CSUDh is a very DIVERSE school. I love the fact that we are all so different yet come together for we share a common interest of furthering our education. Any one who wants a small, diverse school should come here. We are next to the home depot center and get the privilege to see many functions occur there from paint ball competitions to the x-games. CSUDH students are fun determined and not quick to judge

I believe that any person should attend this school. Theres alot of different people there and sometimes its fun to learn about other peoples cultures. Wether your shy or crazy this is the best school, the staff really care on making your learning experience unbeliavable.

Speaking for the history's educationi department, I can tell you that this program will definitly help you not only learn what you need to learn to become a great teacher, but they will go above and beyond to help you gain the skills and access you need to get a good job.

A person that is dedicated to their school work and wants to have a better futurer not only for themselfs but for their families. A person that if multicultural and wants to make new friends of different backgrounds should also attend this school.

A person who is unsure if they can succeed in life. A person who uses the word "can't" more than usual. This person will grow and believe in themselves. They will eventually replace the word "I can't" with "I CAN".

A person that is serious about their education since you have the possiblity of approaching your professors when needed at any time and don't want to deal with large a campus or class sizes.

This School is a great institution fo those who would like to be at a midpoint college that is in between the quality of a university and a comunity college

The eighteen year old just out of high school, the person looking to improve their academic record and the adult returning student.