California State University-Long Beach

« See more reviews of California State University-Long Beach

CSULB is a big campus university. The university has many helpful staff and faculty as well as students. The new student recreation and wellness center has just opened and is great for every student. Working out has never been any easier, especially when you can go right before or after a class. The campus has two Starbucks's, a Coffee Bean, as well as many fast food chains. The library has five stories and is a great place to study. Even though the campus is big it is very beautiful and a place to relax can always be found.

Long Beach state is where diversity meets the beach. It the place where student find who they are. Its a place where freinships being and comminity is built. It where new love for the world is found. It is where one grows as a person and where you learn to eat the best of education. where oppotunity becomes hope and it is where dreams come true for students. It is where we learn to be dreamers and turn people into life changers. Long beach state is where heart is found. It is home.

California State University, Long Beach is the bridge you have to cross to get to the other side, the paper you have to write on before you can type it, the crawling before you can walk, the interning before transforming into the CEO, the teenager turning into the adult, the catepiller changing into the butterfly; CSULB is the student I am, before the director of film I will become.

California State University-Long Beach is a beautiful and well-rounded campus that really strives to improve the lives of any person that is serious about recieving a higher level of education, allowing students to be independent yet guided appropriately towards a successful future dependent on what is best for every individual.

With the inclusion of international student applications, CSULB received a record number of more than 71,000 applications in all, breaking the 70,000 mark for the first time in its history but unfortunately due to continuing reductions to CSULB?s budget, only 5,500 will actually enroll as students in the fall.

My school is complete with open minded people and close minded people, and the open minded people are there to help the close minded people, to make them realize the error of their ways, and that one cannot just accept everything from one side, and that there are practical reasons for being kind to each other.

California State University Long Beach I believe is one of the best universities in California and of the Cal State system and its a great place to go for great education with a better tuition fee than other universities and to make great friends and collegues that will help your future.

It is a school that really works on providing students with all of the resources they need for their specific career and motivates students by having them aware from the beginning of their time of attendance of what path or paths they can go down to make their career goals possible.

Cal State Long Beach is a large state school with many on-campus groups and organizations to choose from that will support you in your pursuit of higher education; also, it is located in the midst of many businesses, which makes CSULB an ideal place to help you begin a career.

CSULB provided a lively, welcoming and warm environment which feels like a home away from home. The campus is filled with everything that is needed to have a great college experience. There are many areas dedicated just for studying and great opportunities for networking.