California State University-Long Beach

« See more reviews of California State University-Long Beach

Long Beach State is a high energy, friendly and spirited school, which is seen through the strong friendships many students form with each other and the amount of school pride you see everyday, especially while cheering on our sport teams.

California State University Long Beach is the best school to attend not only because it allows you to live your life to the fullest, but it gives you the tools to think critically and intellectually about all aspects of our world.

CSULB is a school with thousands of students that is divided into smaller, tight knit communities due to various colleges and majors, that provide support for each student academically, socially and emotionally.

Cal State Long Beach is a hugh school where students learn a lot but have a lot of fun; because it is so big, it's imperative to be involved in some type of extracirricular activity to get the best experience.

Cal State Long Beach provides its students with a quality education through fantastic teachers and an endless amount of resources available for students to be successful in any area of study.

It is very diverse which makes it interesting because you get to see different points of views and enables you to have an open-mind to different ideas from either your peers or courses.

Long beach state should have a more diverse faculty and even better instructors who care about their students they dont have a great deal of hand on projects so its mostly paper essay

California State University of Long Beach was the greatest choice I made toward creating a better future for my self through the process of learning, exploring, and experiencing.

The university is big but not so big that it can feel bureaucratic or initimidating; the university is cozy enough to feel comfortable in while pursuing learning experiences.

A diverse school full of mild-mannered beach-goers and other types of pleasant young people attempting to find their place in the world through education and friendship.