California State University-Long Beach

« See more reviews of California State University-Long Beach

California State University, Long Beach has a very diverse campus which encourages an open-minded perspective for most students.

California State University Long Beach is a well rounded and diverse school that enables its students to a learning environment.

CSULB is a liberal university with a diverse faculty and student base, beautiful campus, and a great environment for learning.

California State University, Long Beach is very diverse, welcoming, fun, relaxing, and challenging with a sense of belonging.

California State University Long Beach has a beautiful campus, a diverse student body, and provides for a great education.

Long Beach state is a fun, casual campus dedicated to helping students achieve their career and learning goals.

A moderately-spirited collection of diverse, educationally-bound, hopeful, politically inclined young people.

California State University of Long Beach is a beautiful school where you can achieve your dreams and goals.

Long Beach State is more than a university, it is a place where you will find yourself and become it more.

CSULB is a decent looking school compared to other CSU's and UC's, and it is of average to small in size.