California State University-Long Beach

« See more reviews of California State University-Long Beach

Classmates at California State Universtiy-Long Beach are very motivated and dedicated as well as very welcoming and amazing people to network with no matter what age, gender, or race.

I believe that my classmates are all well-driven in their indiviual studies while also allowing time for a social life and personal responsibilities that don't pertain to school.

My classmates are people who do not try to make friends with other people, they're not really the most friendly people but what can I expect, I attend a commuter school.

My classmates are a beutiful mix of every human under the sun with unique backgrounds, perspectives, and ideas that make our campus community a vision of the future.

Most are too scared to talk to each other, but once you start a little conversation, the barrier breaks down and people seem more friendly and helpful.

The classmates I have had are great; we help one another and do study groups; they are friendly, collaborative, cooperative and want to be successful.

My classmates are very diverse; most are natives of California but there is also a good mixture of out-of-state and international students as well.

Classmates are determined and striving for the same things as you are one way or another, while discovering new things along the way.

My classmates are part of a diverse population of scholars who are determined to expand their intellectual and personal growth.

Cal State Long Beach has a very diverse campus, where the students strive to reach their goals and pursue academic excellence.