California State University-Long Beach

« See more reviews of California State University-Long Beach

The worst thing that I personally would consider worst in college is that there is not as many research laboratories as other schools. I visited Cal State University of Los Angeles and they were much more hands on with lab research.

In the classroom most classes are by the book only, it is no other input from the economy or what is going around us involved in our daily teachings. If anything its need to bring elements everyone can relate to on the same level.

The parking was hellish because it is a commuter school with most students coming from cities surrounding CSULB. Even after they built the new parking structure, it was still difficult to find convenient parking around 9am-3pm.

The worst thing would be that sometimes the school can be a little overrun with the Greek system. A lot of social activites happen around the soroities and fraternities and that sometimes makes it hard to focus on other things.

The worst part would have to be parking. The parking structures are far from classes and our it is an uphill walk. Finding parking use to be difficult, but that issue has been resolved by additional parking structures.

The worst part of the school is probably how crowded the studying areas can get. If you don't grab a seat soon, at about noon students start filling up spots in the library and Horn Center pretty quickly.

The worst thing about California State University, Long Beach is that with the budget situation, it is harder for students to get the classes they need in order to finish their degree on time.

The worst thing is that many of the students commute to school. This makes it a little bit more difficut to do group projects as well as hanging out with classmates other than when on campus.

The worst thing about my school is that they don't have enough on campus events. I don't have a car so I never really have anything to do unless it is on campus and thats is hardly ever.

As of now, absolutely nothing. I love the way my school is. It has a wonderful diversion of people from many different parts of the world and the staff are very friendly and helpful.