California State University-Long Beach

« See more reviews of California State University-Long Beach

It is a commuter school. Being a commuter school may limit some people from getting involved, thus it may be hard for some to socialize because of the commonality of commuting.

CSULB is a commuter campus. There is a small percentage of people involved, and those people are involved in EVERYTHING! Everyone else just comes to class and goes home.

IT"S HUGE! The only bad thing I can say about CSU Long BEach is that it's giant, and you pretty much have to walk a country mile to get to any class you're going to.

The school website is quite complicated and difficult to navigate successfully. I usually end up "Googling" my way to whatever page I need because it is much easier.

Because my school is a state school, we are constantly getting budget cuts, which result in furlough days, less school supplies, and increases in tuition each year.

To be honest I haven't attend therefore I can not give a proper answer, but I do know that I am very excited to become a part of it and learn from it as I go.

The campus is completely dead on weekends which is terrible for someone who lives on campus. There is nothing to do, especially if you don't have a car!

The worst thing about the school is parking. I should be in class right now but I could fina any parking so Im waiting until the parking lots thin out.

How heavily impacted all of the majors are and how difficult it is to attend. too many student and way way way way way way too little money

The food at the dining hall could be better and fresher. It is a HUGE campus, and takes more than 15 minutes to walk to each class.