California State University-Long Beach

« See more reviews of California State University-Long Beach

I believe anyone can attend this school. Athletes would enjoy the sports teams because I believe we are division one in competitive athletics. The theatre program is awesome so actors in the making can go. Culturally there are many groups to join if someone would like to learn about their culture or another culture. I'm sure in all and any fields, students will enjoy and find something they love. Other activities on campus like intramural sports and groups/clubs are sure to help people get involved.

I beleive any one who knows what education they want to pursue already should go to long beach. If you like the beach, the nightlife, and all the cool places you can visit, CSULB is th college to go to beacuse it is in the center of it and not to far from the city of long beach or L.A. Locals or anyone who just want to take a short drive to school everyday should go to long beach. It's an average normal school for the average person. Not to exciting but better than other universities.

The type of person that should attend this school are those that want a good education in a thriving environment. Any student would fit in well in Long Beach because it caters to nearly everyone's needs. I've never heard a complaint from anyone at Long Beach saying that they would rather be attending another school. It's a safe to say that person that is motivated to pursue a higher education should attend this school no matter age, gender, ethnicity/race, & sexual orientation.

If you want to come to Cal State Long Beach... you need to be open minded, goal oriented, friendly, helpful and willing to participate. This school has so many different types of people, with every type of background and social situation. From ethnic and class differences, to ideological and religious differences . So it takes someone who is willing to accpet everyone, no matter their lifes story. Someone willing to adapt and change for the better.

CSULB is a large campus, the size of a small city. It offers a multitude of clubs, activities, and resources. You have to search them out though and not be afraid to try new things. CSULB is not for the shy because it is easy to choose anonymity in a large campus. However, if you choose to explore, to discover new things about yourself and your interests, to meet new people and to open yourself to new possibilities, then CSULB has much to offer you.

A person attending Long Beach State should be open minded with an urgency to learn. Not only does one learn in the classroom, but outside the classroom as well. Anyone who is interested in joining a club or sport would be a good candidate for this school beacuse they offer a variety of extra carricular activities! This school also offers very interesting classes that will capture anyone's attention who wants to learn and expand their knowledge.

The campus has a lot of versatile people and most people that attend love it. The person that should attend would have to love the California sunshine. The campus is only about 30 minutes from the city of Los Angeles and 10 more minutes to Hollywood. The kind of person who should attend this school would have to get used to being in a suburb. Downtown Long Beach is about 15 minutes away by bus and 10 by car so a little city life isn't that far.

A friendly, enthusiastic person willing to get involved with the school and community. This school has a lot of great things to offer, but the thing is that students have to be willing to go for them. Also, a person who attends this school should be able to manage time effectively. There are a lot of things to do and go see, and it's important to remember to keep on top of homework as well. The classes are easy if you do your work.

The kind of person who should attend this school is someone who is a bit more relaxed and not looking for hard competion. The person should be a self starter and motivated because the professors won't push you if you're failing. You have to have a drive to succeed on your own. Also, there's not too much need for professional attire because of the relaxed enviroment. Someone who's lookng for a good education at a decent price.

A person that is focused and has na open mind. They need to know what to expect in College living and be ready to study. When you go to CSLB, be prepared to get your degree because this school prepares you for that in every aspect a person could imagine. If you know what your major/minor is going to be, that person will get that confidence knowing the CSLB is going to prepare them for their next 4 plus years of learning.