California State University-Long Beach

« See more reviews of California State University-Long Beach

The kind of person to attend California State University-Long Beach should be someone who can work as hard as he/she can to become what he/she is striving for but also doesn't forget to look around and find the beautiful things in life all around us along the way.

In such a diverse campus it would be impossible to say what kind of person should attend, but easy to say that anyone who enjoys living in an urban lifestyle with a mix of a laid back and hard working attitude should definitly attend.

Cal State Long Beach is a school for people who are ready to learn and want to get their life started. If you attend Cal State Long Beach you should be ready to meet new and exciting people in all of your classes and all over campus.

The kind of person who works hard for their passion but who also wants to make friends, connections, and memories along the way. Someone who is not afraid of a challenge and who is open to new experiences, lessons, and adventures.

The types of students that attend CSULB are open to diversity, open minded, enjoy new experiences and wants to experience personal growth. CSULB students are academically driven and make their education a major priority.

A hard-worker who likes to play hard. Someone who enjoys big cities and doesn't mind artistic infkuence Long Beach has to offer. Warm all year round which is not good for those who like frost nipping at their nose. Enjoy.

A person who intends on having a full college experience. Full with quality education, an opportunity for a great social life, and the opportunity to join some of the best organizations in the CSU system.

Anyone who doesn't mind it being a commuter school, and would enjoy being in a frat or sorority. Also, if you love the beach and surfing and snowboarding, come here. It is very diverse as well.

Anyone who is interested in Criminal Justice or Art would really fit in. There is also a great psychology program. The beach is close, so it's a great atmosphere for anyone that loves the beach.

Organized and focus person should tend this school keep up with alot work. If you are career focus and know what your goals are this is the perfect school for them. Everything is structured.