California State University-Long Beach

« See more reviews of California State University-Long Beach

Someone who is serious about college and wants the benefits of a secondary education. The school is a school for individuals who are interested in learning, and are career focused.

Anyone. I don't think there is any right person for this school. It is a big school and you rarely see the same person twice except in the classes for your major.

A student who is looking for an affordable school with a strong ethnically diversed campus in a State where the sun shines almost everyday.

This school is really great for students who do not want to leave the Southern California area and have a moderate budget for college.

Anyone can attend this school but they will have to be willing to work hard. They have to be dedicated and self-motivated.

The ideal student for CSULB is someone who loves diversity and knows the value of hard work in achieving their goals.

Someone who loves warm weather. Someone who is somewhat easy going, and loves meeting new people.

Everyone, except the aforementioned people, should attend this school. It is amazing.

People that are sociable and want to have a different experience in their lives

Anyone who is willing to put in the time and effort to better their career.