California State University-Long Beach

« See more reviews of California State University-Long Beach

Students who have no desire to truly learn should not attend Long Beach State University. The endless variety of majors and classes give practically everyone a program of interest, so the only type of person who would not thrive there would be someone who does not wish to.

I believe that anyone who sets their mind to it could go to my college. It is fairly simple to log is, post 2 times a week, and complete the assignment on time. Now I would advise someone else to only attend part time if their schedule doesn't have much free time in it.

Someone who should not attend California State University Long Beach would be someone who is not serious about school. Cal State Long Beach is a difficult school to get into and once you are in, it is a rigorous semester of difficult classes with difficult teachers.

People who are closed to new ideas, thoughts and ways of thinking. Long Beach provides many ways to get involved, it is up to the person themselves to get into the school. You can coast by and just go to classes, or choose to get involved and love it.

I feel that a slightly open-minded person that likes to be active and outdoors would fit in well at Long Beach State. I also feel that this person would have to enjoy city living to a degree as well as not being a judgemental person.

Someone who does not like large schools with a lot of students should not attend this school because there are a lot of people. However, even though there are a lot of students, the class sizes are not as big as would be expected.

Anyone who wishes to be apart of the "football" life should not attend this schoo. We do not have a football team. Anyone who is homophobic should probably not attend this school neither, due to the large population present here.

This campus is well-fitted for different types of people. CSULB has much to offer and it can accomodate any interests. Any person can attend this school and feel like they made the right choice!

If you're not serious about school and education you shouldn't attend. The school and staff try very hard for you to succeed and if you're not serious, you're wasting everyone's time.

The kind of person that should not attend this school is a person who is close minded, doesn't acknowlegde different point of views, and lastly doesn't like fairly big campuses.