California State University-Long Beach

« See more reviews of California State University-Long Beach

People that think that only one kind of person is right will not enjoy this school - we are open minded and can balance who we are with different people that surround us.

An ultra conservative person should not attend this school unless they are willing to learn new things and are open to the possibility of self-transformation.

The type of person who shouldn't attend CSULB is someone who is conservative, who isn't there to learn, and who doesn't like to live in the city or the beach.

The type of person that shouldn't attend my school is someone that is not dedicated to finishing what they start and easily swayed from their opbjective.

Someone who enjoys being in a small town, is afraid to think outside of the box, is afraid of change , or not open-minded should not attend this school.

It's a large campus with a large student body. So the type of person that should not attend this school is someone that would feel lost in the crowd.

A person who doesn't want to have fun while receiving a quality education at the same time, or who doesn't want to shell out the HUGE tuition

CSU-Long Beach is an academic based school. If you are a person who loves popular sports such as football, CSULB is not the school for you.

i think anybody can attend this school, it is very big and classes are small and the students can have more help fron the teachers.

There is no such thing as a person that shouldn't attend this school. It's like saying some races shouldn't run for president.