California State University-Monterey Bay Top Questions

AnaLorena

CSU Monterey Bay is best known for its small class sizes which benefits students by having more one on one time with each student in the class room. CSUMB also is known for having their students become involved in the community and gain different service learning skill.

Slackers

We really don't have any traditions. We are still a really new school. There is Greek Fest though that happens every year. It is a big dance where people wear togas and the Sororities and Fraternities do their strolls.

We are best known for being an old mlitary station. But we are also known for being by the beach and our crazy weather.

This school is best known for their Marine Biology program and its Technology program. CSUMB is known for its small class sizes and its avaliability for on campus housing. It is also known to be located in the one the most beautiful locations in the U.S.

Omar

Honestly I doubt my school is known for anything specific. It's relatively new; established in 1994. However, most people would say that CSUMB is a small university, almost that of a high school. What surprised me most of my school is that everyone is so friendly and most tend get close to each other. In addition, the majority of classes consist of sizes in which teachers can get to know their students on a personal level.

Diversity, Multiculturalism, Enviromentalism, Technology, Social Activism, Service Learning and helping students work towards building a better future.

Darrell

marijuana, and beer

Shawn

Marine life, sciences, and small class sizes.