California State University-Monterey Bay Top Questions

andres

The most frustrating thing about CSUMB is that finding tutors is a hassle. yes we have our fair share of tutors at a center called ASAP tutoring but when you get there all of the tutors are already helping students so you sit down and wait for a tutor to get free. after you wait for about 10 minutes you see the tutor walk by so you call him over and he says that the person sitting behind me was waiting longer. after 30 minutes of waiting you decide to leave very discouraged

CECILIA

The most frustrating thing about my school is that it very far way from home.

tina

I wish there were more of a variety of activites to do on campus. there are movie nights and dances, but that i know of no dance classes apart from school or paiting parties or just other actvities.

Ashlei

The most frustrating thing about my school would be that it is hard to get the classes that I need for the next semester. It is like first come first serve. It is especially hard when I have to register for my classes the same day as the freshmen. It is like I have to fight for my classes before the freshmen even have a chance to enroll in them.

Myra

They don't offer a major in the field I want to study!!!! Interesting, you'd think Monterey (having all the right resources and such) would offer Marine Biology. That's just bogus!

Ronald

Residential Life, and their "wonderful" management of their duties.