California State University-Northridge Top Questions

Describe a day on campus you'll never forget.

Majid

The new student orientation is one I will never forget. All of the events they set up, all of the dedicated students helping out, and the major play that demonstrated that all college students have different problems but can get through them proved to myself and others that college will be an important part of our lives and that CSU's are a great place to get an education.

hector

I will never forget my first encounter with those smart squirrels running around campus. No, they are not an infestation, but they appear once in a while mainly around the open areas full of trees. The first time I met with one was on my second week during which I had just sat down to eat some chips. Out of no where I heard some rustling and sure enough there were 2 squirrels walking towards me. They approached very casually and even put their paws on my legs. I didn't know how to react, i was both amazed and a bit scared by their actions. I gave them a chip and they ran off. From then on I have interacted with more because they are anything but shy. They are a nice sight to see when walking around campus.