California State University-Northridge Top Questions

What are your classes like?

Johnie

Amazing the professors are really great!

Lisseth

Currently, I am taking Political Science 422 (International Relations Theory), Political Science 448 (Women and Politics), Political Science 457A (Constitutional Law I), and Political Science 471A (American Government Proseminar). All four of my classes are very enjoyable and diverse. From learning about Marx I switch to learning about Judicial Review. The next day I learn about the waves of feminism and then about the privatization of the prison system. I truly feel I am receiving a well rounded education. Also, all of my professors are very attentive and passionate about what they teach.

hector

I am a psychology major, and I can safely say that all the psychology courses I have taken have been very good. The professors are very approachable and helpful. When i have taken courses outside my major, i have not had any problems either. As always, every instructor has thier different approaches to teaching, but they are always open to questions and to help students. I have yet to have any bad experience with proffesors. Overall, the classes are of the right level, not too easy and not too hard to stress you out, just challenging enough to keep you on your toes.