California State University-Sacramento

« See more reviews of California State University-Sacramento

Sacramento State University is a down to earth campus with diverse students and faculty who challenge and encourage excellence as well as provide irreplaceable face to face support and interaction.

Sacramento State is a good school, it's small enough that you know your teachers and fellow students, but large enough that getting involved in extracurricular activities is well worth your time.

California State University is not only a place to get an education with great opportunities but its diverse environment allows one to learn about different cultures and people around the world.

Sacramento State is a very good school that if given the option to go somewhere else or stay, I would stay because the people are nice, the area is beautiful and it is very homey and comforting.

CSU Sacramento is a college where I feel I belong because of it's strong business administration program and the students that attend it are motivated, fun to learn with, and culturally diverse.

My school is well known and highly ranked for it's outstanding academic programs and successful graduates while being hugely supportive and helpful in job placements for future graduates.

CSU Sacramento is a college which thrives in leadership and education to better it's students for the future and prepare them for the careers they will be attaining after they graduate.

Sacramento State is an amazingly beautiful campus which promotes diversity, individuality, professional development and academic success through active community involvement.

My school is a growing community; many students have enrolled in CSU Sacramento ever since the WELL built. We are very into fitness, environnmental green, and being healthy.

There is always things to do in the California State University of Sacramento, therefore the campus is never boring neither tiresome, but there are many squirrels.