California State University-Sacramento

« See more reviews of California State University-Sacramento

CSU Sacramento is a diverse university where many students from different environment and different locations come for an education to pursure their future goals.

Sacramento State is a beautiful school with lots of cultural diversity as well as academic variety, which promotes the growth and discovery of every individual.

Although there are some budget problems within our school system at the momment my school is working hard to go on a give students a chance at a good education.

My school is made up people who are hard working, passionate, dedicated, encouraging, and who what to see me succeed just as much as they want to succeed.

Sacramento State University is a great learning environment with a lot of opportunities for people to step out of their comfort zone and get involved.

Sac State is a beautiful campus with dedicated, well educated professors that are willing to help. It is a clean campus and has plenty of amenities.

Sacramento State is a state school located in Sacramento that has a beautiful campus and there is a lot to do here, it is a great school to attend.

My school i s very laid back and quiet which allows it to be a lot easier to enjoy school and not have to worry about being too busy and hectic.

Sacramento State University is the most beautiful school in the entire CSU system, and the people are the mostly friendly in the entire city.

California State University Sacramento is small, well-organize, supportive, great, diverse, no discrimination, and not a boring campus at all.