California State University-Sacramento

« See more reviews of California State University-Sacramento

The school was better than I thought and I have had a great learning experience in my past years of attending this school.

Overall my school does its job, preparing students to take on some career and continue their learning beyond graduation.

Great school if you don't have a large amount of money but still want a college experience and a great college degree.

Califorina State University Sacramento is an outstanding school that challenges its students to think outside of norm.

CSU-Sacramento is a fun and lively campus with great opprtunities to learn, grow and develop as a well rouned person.

the school over all is nice, most the teachers would like to see us succeed in life despite what they're getting paid

Sacramento State University is very culturally diverse and very accepting of students from all cultures and creeds.

My school is a wonderful place to learn with a fantastic, natural environment and a presitigous and helpful staff.

Its a lay back, liberal university where you can spend your free time hanging out with friends on or off campus.

Sacramento State is a beautiful campus with a very diverse student body and many activities for all interests.