California State University-Sacramento

« See more reviews of California State University-Sacramento

The classmates I have had at Sac State are some of the best friends I have in my life today. What makes students at Sac State so different from other students from different campus' is that everyone in Sac is so nice. Many people at Sac State do not judge you, being at Sac State I have had no drama. Everyone at Sac State has one common goal, and that is to meet new people and get an education. Everyone from Sac State comes from different backgrounds which makes it even more awesome to meet different people from different places.

My classmates at CSU Sacramento are unique, creative, hard working, ambitious, culturally diverse individuals from all walks of life with one shared goal; to graduate from college and continue on the road to a successful future filled with the good friends they have cultivated, a loving family, and a strong career that will afford them the opportunity to provide their family with everything they need to lead happy and healthy lives, while concurrently benefiting their communities through their service and education.

From my personal observations, I would have to say my fellow colleagues are well prepared to learn when attending classes, as well as most of them are really involved in class discussions. It seems to me that most of my fellow colleagues are life oriented, as myself, and are obtaining a higher education, by attending this university due to the fact that we all want a better future. By this being said I mean we all want to achieve in life and become something better of ourselfs.

My classmates are diverse and vary in intelligence, educational background and committment to a degree program while at Sacramento State. I previously attended San Francisco State University, and I find the diversity at Sac State to favor the opportunities to have interesting class discussions and challenge ideas, argue and collaborate on processes as such. I appreciate the pride and unity among students in the area and it comes through in the class participations.

My classmates are very diverse, totally diffrent from where i gree up. They are very Liberal and respect difrent views. when it comes to social and respectufull class discussions in the end we all agree on a point or, agree to dissagre. My class mates are also very freindly and dont really seem to care about the racial bacground or status one is in because in the end we are all in the same school for one reason. To get educated and build a long life career.

I would honestly have to say that I couldn't see why a student would feel out of place attending Sac State. There are so many different cultures and backgrounds that I'm sure you can identify with at least a small population of the student body. There is also a wide variety of recreational and extracurricular opportunities for students who are interested in meeting other students that are interested in the same things.

My classmates usually keep to themselves unless they are outgoing and interested in forming study groups. Most do well in the courses that I am taking but some do not take courses seriously and usually bring the class average down and have to reapeat the course again at a later time. It is a very diverse school where you can meet a lot of people that are just like you and people that you may get along with very well.

The classes usually have different groups of people. However, the diversity of students in each class is not a fact to prevent people to get to know each other. Quite often, we form study group and get to know every one in our class. When it comes to the time to prepare for midterms or finals, study groups can also join each other to help each person to gain a better knowledge to be able to do well on the tests.

My classmates are very ambitious. Mostly everyone at my school that I get a chance to know has an idea of what they want to do with their life and are in school to make it happen. For the most part, people seem very respectful and more open to talk to. This creates a great environment to network. There are those people who are obviously there to party, but mainly I run into very focused students.

My classmates are students that come from all kinds of backgrounds and many different locations. Thats one thing that I like about CSU Sacramento is that everyone is there for different reasons and come from all over. My classmates are people that are going to school to make a difference and to succeed. Everyone seems to take school seriously and are all there to further their education.