California State University-Sacramento

« See more reviews of California State University-Sacramento

My school is known for its campus security everything there is wonderful, it seems that the place is safe, kind of remotely controlled. The students are wonderful, no one really bothers each other. The Professors are awesome they really care about the student, they dovote their time to help a student succeed. That is what I love about my college experience so far.

CSU, Sacramento is best known for its science, art, graphic design and criminal justice programs. Each of these programs have concentrations that allow students to individualize their academic pursuits towards what they are most interested in. It is my understanding that many of these programs offer both undergraduate and graduate degrees in many of these areas.

I believe that our school is best known for our school spirit and welcoming environment. When you walk on campus you see students and faculty with spirit wear and smiles. Whether it is just going to class or attending a school event such as the football games you will see an array of students with their Sac State gear on proudly ready to represent our school.

We're best known for hosting one of the largest veteran student populations, being the hotbed for activism concerning student rights and education funding, and having very talented and experienced professors in the Government Department. However, it's largely recognized as a commuter school and has notariety for having no student or campus life.

Sacramento State is best known for Business majors and Communications majors. It is fairly cheap compared to other Northern California Universities. It is a commuter school, many of the students who attend here live in the surrounding cities such as Folsom, Roseville, Citrus Heights, and Ranch Cordova.

Its location and environment. It's in the capital city of California with the American river on one side and downtown on the other. A lot of people say that my school is very green because of the plethora of trees that we have on campus and most importantly its's one of the most bike friendly campuses.

My school is best known for it's oppurtunity for it's students to learn about local, state, national, and international government issues. Being that Sacramento is the capitol city of California which is the largest state in the United States the Department of government plays a big role here at CSUS.

Our Engineering department is one of the best in the nation. HP Computers come out and recruit our engineers after graduation. Criminal Justice is popular, as well. It is the second largest program in the United States. Finally, it's trees are pretty impressive. 3000 trees, all native to California.

Leadership, academic support program for students who face educational barriers to careers in the health professions. In addition, we are best known for our diversity and small class room sizes. Furthermore, we are known for having a great business, biology, and criminal justice majors/deparments.

We have an amazing outdoor aquatic center that is known as the best on the west coast. We also this year opened a new wellness center that has a gym, indoor running track, soccer court, many basketball courts and a large rock climbing area. Located in this builing are all of our health services.