California State University-Sacramento

« See more reviews of California State University-Sacramento

CSUS is a large school with around 27,000 students, and a wide variety of majors. My school would probably be known for the large, beautiful campus with lots of trees, and there are many many squirrells that people enjoy watching. Sometimes they will come right up to you and beg for food.

Our campus has been recognized for the student involvment in our community. Our campus participates in community activies that promote our school, and allow us to give back to our community. We all care about what happens in our city and we help though volunteerism and participation.

The school is probably best known for being the largest campus in Sacramento. There are several private institutions but CSU Sacramento is the best known public one that thousands of students attend. The teachers are also fantastic and are remembered long after students graduate.

I have no idea what it is best known for. I transfered from UC Berkeley for Sac State's Interior Design program, which is considered by many to be the best in the western U.S. The program is small and somewhat cloistered, so I don't really know why other people come here.

Sacramento State is best known for being the primary college in the capital city of California, and a place where someone is able to recieve an affordable and high quality education. An with that education there are plenty of options in this city for employment.

Sac State is ranked one of the best colleges. It offers many opportunities outside the classroom such as live concerts, movie nights, and just fun events and activites. It has great competitive sports teams with the great support team of the Hornets.

Sacramento State has a good criminal justice program. I took one class last semester and I like it a lot. Since the school is located in Sacramento it is a hub for opportunity. This meaning if you have drive, then you can make something happen.

CSU Sacramento is best known for its nursing, engineering and graphic design programs. The nursing and design programs are impacted and very competitive to get into , students from all over California apply to our campus to attend these programs.

My school is mainly known for its Criminal Justice program. However, it is also known for its beautiful landscaping and its large abundance of over 3,000 trees. The university also has an array of cultural and athletic events throughtout the year.

I'm not exactly sure, but probably for the diversity and for it being so academically-oriented. I personally love the science department! We get a lot of hands-on experience with different machines. I think Sac State is great in every aspect!