California State University-Sacramento

« See more reviews of California State University-Sacramento

Our school is best known for the amount of trees it has, the school overall has more than 3000 trees. It is also known for having a very good business program. It is also known for having had Tom Hanks come to school here.

Sacramento State is best known for it's beautiful scenery, diverse student population, good personal class experiences, the WELL, and career opportunities available after graduation within the city of Sacramento.

California State University Sacramento is best known for its mascot, and its colors. The mascot is the Hornets and the colors are gold and green. Green for trees, and gold for the discovery of knowlege.

It is known to be diverse, quiet, and academically focused. It is also near the capitol so it is know to be a good resource for those majors related to politics, journalism, or government.

So far at Sacramento state follow piers have said that our school is well known for our business program; it is also said to be one of the hardest majors to declare.

Given that we're the capitol of the state, the department of Business, Criminal Justice, and Biology (for nursing majors), are huge areas here at Sacramento State.

CSUS is best known for its business administration program, the Alex Spanos sports complex, as well as beign the 6th largest california state university campus.

My school known for being a commuter school. A lot of students come and go they are from all around the area some make long drives to get to school each day.

Located in the capital of the nation's most populous and diverse state, California State University, Sacramento is known for it’s culturally diverse campus.

California State University of Sacramento is best known for their competitive nursing program, however, it is one of the best programs in the area.