California State University-Sacramento

« See more reviews of California State University-Sacramento

Our school is known for the endless amount of beautiful trees we have on and around campus, also for the amount of diversity in students and staff.

My school is best known for having a lot of trees, squirrels, commuting students and providing excellent education to the Greater Sacramento Area.

I think along with being known for it's football team, Sacramento State is also known for being a local Business school for Sacramento.

My school is best known for the 3,000 treess on campus, criminal justice program , diversity, and financial aid opportunities.

My school is best known for being the school with helping professions such as criminal justice, nursing, and social working.

It's best know for its diversity. It also has a beautiful campus, a large amount of classes and majors available.

Sac State is best known for the diversity found on campus, as well as the knowledgeable and caring professors.

Sac State is best known for dedication in both the students and professors, in everything they attempt to do.

The vast number of trees on campus. There are thousands of them! And also the squirrel population.

CSUS is known for being a comuter school. Also-they are becomming more involved with research.