California State University-Sacramento

« See more reviews of California State University-Sacramento

Due to budget cuts, it's much harder to add sections to a course, so you find that many people are trying to squeeze into a class that they know they are not going to get into. Due to construction of dorms and other building structures, the parking situation was very difficult to cope with. Every day was like a competition for a parking spot. The prices of textbooks are ridiculous.

Homework & school project due dates. Students in university college tends to procrastinate which is a bad habit. When it comes to studying ecams and keeping work done on time, students get very frustrating. I think if students learn how to finish their work and projects before hand or start ahead of time, they will be able to manage exam dates and things will be less frustrating.

Summer financial aid is paid out during the second half of the summer, so summer school is paid out of pocket. Also, parking for certain majors is not very close to the buildings that house those courses. Also, certain degree-necessary classes are not offered every semester. Some professors are not very challenging and grade a little too easily, while others are overly demanding.

I would say the impaction. The campus has so many people that the class rooms are filled way beyond needed. Its so frustrating having so many people around, because it makes it harder to contact teachers or talk to them when needed. I feel it sets them behind, as well. It gets difficult to get the classes needed, too. This then sets you back from graduating in the time you want to.

The most frustrating thing about California State University Sacramento is that most of the dorm rooms are very small and cannot really fit much unless you organize very well. It is also frustrating that the school is very spread out. While it makes for good exercise, when you are running late to class it makes it very tedious to walk across campus from the dorms to the building.

Sacramento State offers students classes all throughout the day, however, since there are professors that are part-time it can be difficult at some times to contact them with questions about their course. Today?s technology has made it easier for students to contact their professors but not all teachers are technological savvy, thus making it difficult to get in touch with them.

The most frustating thing about Sacramento State would have to be the parking. We have so many parking lots and 3 parking structures and yet it still takes forever to find parking! But then again there are 28,000+ students. You just have to be really patient when it comes to parking, but also be aggressive because jerks will try to take your already claimed spot.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that there are a lot of sexually violent crimes happening. It seems since we have heard of these crimes, the security on campus has not done much about the safety. There are cops out at night, but there are also a lot of dim lights and dark areas on campus. These should all be fixed for the safety of our students.

I sometimes have so much to do and when the sujects are difficult, I feel really furstrated and left out, especially when i do not have well communication with a particular proffesors. I also have some financial problem, therefore I push myself too much in order to stay focused and not lose my previlages that I get from school and to make my dreams come true.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that it is really hard to get the classes needed to graduate. The classrooms are small or tightly packed and by the time registration begins a lot of classes are already full. My school also doesnt allow you to create a wish list before registering for classes, so it is a hassel to complete class registration.