California State University-Sacramento

« See more reviews of California State University-Sacramento

Right now the most frustrating thing about CSUS is the budget cuts. Due to these cuts many classes were cancelled and all part-time staff let go. Every person I have talked to including myself have no more than two classes this Spring 2010 semester. This pushes back our graduating dates and will cost us a lot more money in the long run.

The most frustrating thing about the school is our budget and the lack of funding, which has put a damper on classes that are available to students. The has brought about a more frustrating environment to both teachers and students. Tuition has gone up and professors are forced to take furlough days. "Paying 10% more for 10% less"

The most frustrating thing about my school is that, as a senior, it is sometimes hard to get the right class schedule that I would like. There are many students in my major, yet there are only just a few sections of each class offered per semester. So classes fill up quickly and it makes it hard to get the schedule that I want.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the minimal sections offered for upper division courses. The problem with few sections is many students want to enroll in them. That means if you have a later registration date, you will most likely be put on a waiting list and have to wait for the school year to start to add-in.

The most frusterating thing about my school is when professors cancel class and you don't find out until you get there. I feel this always tends to happen with the early morning (7a.m.) classes, normally those that are electives. Other than that parking is also a big problem at CSUS as there are not enough spaces.

The most frustrating thing about the campus has to be the study areas when it comes to midterms and finals. There doesn't seem to be enough space in the AIRC which is open 24/7 for students to study. If the AIRC had study rooms and cubicles for students to study in then it would make the school that much better.

The most frustrating thing at this school is parking. There always seems to be more open faculty parking spots in a parking lot than student spots. Typically I have to leave for school an hour early to make sure I get parking and have enough time to walk to class; and, I only live 15 minutes away from campus.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that there is no sense of community on campus. Most people commute, and the average age is 26. You have a gap spanning from 17 year olds to 60 year olds. It provides diversity, but there is nothing bonding these people together; so there is zero interaction.

The most frustrating think about my school is increase of tuition. I am not a California resident wchich make me have disadvantage in college. I will have to pay a lot more than the students that have residency. Also according to the residency rule, I can not have residency until my Senior year.

Bus/ shuttle cuts. They have virtually eliminated all the descent (or most descent) pick ups/ drop offs. Now, I have to park off campus. To make matters worse, we have had a HUGE sexual assault problem at our school, so now, I am going to be walking to my car, parked off campus, IN THE DARK!