California State University-Sacramento

« See more reviews of California State University-Sacramento

There really is not much about CSU Sacramento that is frustrating. Maybe som classes but that depends on the way the professor teaches the class and my understanding of the course work. But the CSU system as well as the school is very easy to understand and the least bit frustrating.

I would have to say tuition, parking and books. At the same time that goes for pretty much all colleges. I wish tuition was lower, parking passes were cheaper and books did not cost so darn much. I am learning that books get more expensive the farther one gets into their major.

The rising cost of tuition is the worst. Also I wish there were more classes available for a certain course. Sometimes 50+ students are on the waiting list for a class and they end up graduating later than they intend because they couldn't get into the classes they needed.

The most frustrating thing about CSUS is increasing fees and decreasing services. The fees for attendance have increased 10% since I began attending CSUS and the classes available have decreased substantially. This makes it very difficult to graduate in a timely manner.

Getting cheated on a 175.00 dollar move in fee for the school dorms. I never understood the process. Even though I never moved into the school dorms, the school refused to refund my money, which is only fair. Other than this, it's hard for me to say any other issues.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the price you have to pay for parking its ridiculous. I do not drive to school but when I would like to attend the gym at night I do not want to walk and have to pay for parking which is three dollars for two hours!

From my experience, it was registering for class. Sometimes when I am trying to register for a class I want online, I won't get the class on my schedule because of a conflict, but the system won't tell me what is wrong. I'll try again and it still won't work.

The most frustrating aspect of my school doesn't necessarily qualify as negative. There is a wonderful variety of student organizations at my school and so many opportunities to get involved that often you don't always have time to participate in everything.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that the Well(fitness center) is quite far away from the residential dorms. Since i dont drive or have any transportation to get their faster, it usually takes me about 15-20 minutes to get to the well walking.

Parking is an absolute nightmare. Another issue is that we are considered a commuter campus, which does not lend itself to school pride. Campus activities are not well attended, but hopefully in the next few years these issues will change.