California State University-Sacramento

« See more reviews of California State University-Sacramento

It's not really close to my house, I'm forced to drive 20-30 minutes competing with morning traffic and either street or freeway traffic every day. I don't really like having to drive so far because it's a waste of gas and time but it's ok.

The school cost alot of money and books are overpriced and my family can not pay for it we are struggle to pay for thing because of the econmy and im hoping to get all the help i can get to pay for college so i can still go.

The administration and staff is extremely combative and not helpful at all. They do nothing to help students navigate through all the red tape involved in selecting classes, paying fees, and applying for financial aid.

The most frustrating thing about Sacramento State for me is that I am new and it’s a big campus. I’m just getting to know where everything is at. For example the financial aid office and the criminal justice office.

I live in a new neighbourhood 15 to 20 miles south of school location and plan to drive to school everyday. I guess most frustrating part is travel. I recommend prospective students to get on board in dorm.

Not only is attending college more and more expensive, it is getting harder and harder to actually get in. My chosen program is so impacted that only about 10% of those applying will actually get accepted.

The most fustrating thing about my school is getting into the classes that I want to take for the semester. The classes get full really quick and there are only a few classes available and to choose from.

I think for as much as we pay that more people should take the experience more seriously. Also that proffessors with tenure arent as enthusiastic about teach and giving us an education worth what we pay.

The only frustrating thing about Sacramento State would probably be the distance from home (4 hours). Besides that, Sacramento State is an incredible school to attend. It's a beautiful campus and city.

Many professors at California State University of Sacramento have biased opinions and grade their students accordingly. If a student has an opposing opinion they are often penalized.