California State University-Sacramento

« See more reviews of California State University-Sacramento

The divided diversity groups on campus. The popular students hung out separate and each minority had their own group. I wish there was a mixture and better blend of each group.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the parking. Sometimes I have to park really far from campus, that it makes me just want to get back in my car and drive home.

Currently, our security is a huge issue. We have had 5 sexual assaults in the past 2 months and there seems to be little being done to help the women of this school.

Often times, its hard to find parking. So this can be frustrating, however, if I get to school earlier than my class starts, I can usually find good parking.

That the financial aid office drives me crazy. The are not very accurate and they don't really try to help people, just try to get students out there office.

The most frustrating thing about our school is the ongoing tuition fee increases, the expensive on-campus living, and complicated financial aid assistance.

There isn't actually anything frustrating about CSUS. I really love it there and I believe I made a great decision for coming to Sacramento State.

The most frustrating about my school would be the traffic that we would have in the morning, and how hard it is to get through traffic.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the traffic to get to school and the long time it takes to get to the parking structures

The most frustrating thing about Sacramento State is not getting the classes we want because there are more students and less classes.