California State University-Sacramento

« See more reviews of California State University-Sacramento

the most frustrating thing about my school is that i commute 45 minutes everyday! I work 2 jobs to try and save money to move closer!

The most frustrating thing about my school is the lack of African-American Fraternities and Sororities that are visible on campus.

I don't like the fact that it is a commuter school because it lacks a sense of togetherness that is really wonderful in a school.

The most frustrating thing about CSUS is that most teachers act like they're your only teacher and give a lot of homework.

It is really hard to get the classes when you want them because the same classes arent offered every semester.

There is only unhealthy, expensive, non-local restaraunts on campus. Affordable healthy food would be nice.

The most frustrating thing now about my school is all the budget cuts and the extremely large class sizes.

The program I want to get into, Graphic Design, is impacted; it is going to take a lot of work to get in.

I love most everything about Sac State but I do wish there was more funding for their Nursing program.

The most fustrating thing about my school is the fact that the parking is very horrible and expensive.