California State University-San Bernardino Top Questions

It's oddly quiet in classrooms. It's as if no one wants to talk or even look at eachother unless you know them from outside of class.

The students at my school are different in their own way, anyone would feel welcomed to be in this school because all kinds of students attend it. Students also of course dress their own way. Some with fitness clothes, some casual and others formal.

Nuhar

My classmates are very intelligent.

Ester

My classmates are mostly indulged in thier own studies.

The students at CSU San Bernardino are diverse, progressive and always willing to compromise.

Students at CSUSB are, kind, helpful, and accepting of all classmates of different beliefs and backgrounds.

Of different euthenics very diverse

Classmates generally try for high grades. The emphasis is on receiving a high grade rather than on learning the material.

My fellow classmates are as intersted in succeeding as I am and work well in small study groups.

Skye

The students are very diverse and cultured. The students that I interacted with have been polite and friendly. Ultimately we all share the same interest, to succeed.

Nhu An

My classmates are studious, focused, and extremely determined in achieving goals for their future.

Koryn

The students and my classmates at Cal State San Bernardino are very friendly and hard-working, and they all are very supportive.

The people I come across in my classes, considering I have had almost three full years of them, are a whole world of their own, the different people I have met along the way in my classrooms have help shape the way I see my college experience and it's for the better.

Werner

My classmates are very outgoing to the point where we all get to know eachother and hang out at times in the student union to eat and study.

My classmates don't want to be here, they're here because growing up they were told that they had to go to college.

I would describe my classmates as racially diverse.

Everyone comes to class willing to learn and always have input.

Everyone is EXTREMLY helpful. Everyone is willing to help out in any way they can. There are many programs at school that are students themselves who help new students or students who need help so you as a student can see it in a other students perspective can relate better.

Full of untapped potential and big dreams, aspirations, and engenuity laid dormid until liberated with the serious intent to do so.

Jackie

They are very helpful, supportive, friendly, disciplined, and are willing to go the extra mile to help their fellow students.

Phillip

My classmates at CSUSB are the most friendly and outgoing people you will ever meet.

My classmates are generally overworked, underpaid, and struggling to budget their time and money as best they can; but doesn't that describe every college student?

Fenella

My classmates are friendly and very helpful. Rather than providing a highly competitive atmosphere, most students work together and are quick to share notes and ideas. There are several opportunities for study groups. The students participate often in classroom discussions and outside service projects. Students typically know what direction they are headed and upperclassman are quick to offer advice to incoming students of their major.

sulmy

My classmates are very drivin in their academics.

Roman

My classmates are very helpful in class, and outside of class, when i need an explination on an assignment.

Monique

My classmates are helpful, outgoing and ready to learn just like me.

Bryanna

My classmates are fun, helpful, somewhat intelligent students.

Very hard working and dedicated. Like to meet new people but also very responsible.

Community is very important to students at my school. We all try to be friendly to each other.

My classmates are talkative and really fun to be around, they are also quiet when they need to be.

Teresa

My typical classmates are very focused individuals.

Felicia

I would describe my classmates as dedicted. In my Chemistry class last semester, a number of students, including myself, got together to study. It was very important that we studied together to be sure everyone was comfortable with the material.

Very diverse in race, religion, economic status, age and background.

Limber

unique

In one sentence, every student I have encountered at my school has not only been kind and friendly, but they have all been the type of person that you know you can rely on and will always lend you their notes when you are sick.

Students at California State University are goal oriented, but sometimes blocked/distracted because of the economic troubles our community, state and nation is experiencing.

Diverse.

Larry

Smart and dedicated.

Elvira

My classmates always engage in class discussions that lead me to understand class lectures in different, efficient ways.

Marilyn

My classmates differ greatly from class to class, in some they are very talkative and questioning, and in others is completely quiet the entire time.

Leanne

They are a very diversified group.