California State University-San Bernardino Top Questions

Mercedez

I mostly brag about our tuition cost. It is pretty affordable, compared to many other universities. I am not saying it is easy to pay for this school, there are many difficult situations that come acrosse trying to figure out how I will pay for classes. The fact that I am even attending a university for the current tuition price, makes me extremely grateful.

I don't really brag about much because it's not that crazy of a place to go.

Mariana

Is when I tell my friends that my school is a save environment and that I don't struggle with hours of driving because is really close from my house.

Andres

I always brag about the amazing professors in the history department. They always brought the passion and commitment to the classroom and always made sure that material was presented clearly and always took the time to answer any questions. The coursework was always challenging. I never felt that any of the lecture, or coursework was without purpose.

Destiney

Classes

Tanisha

I actually do not brag about the school itself, but rather how great the instructors are. They are very knowledgeable and always there to help.

Sandra

Stay focused , get help from your academic advisor, teacher and class mates

Kyrsten

I tell them about my math classes: how many there are and how complez they can get. I try to get my family involved by telling them about events the school holds, like theatre performances and museum events.

Shauna

My school is more advanced than you would think for a state university. The teachers, classrooms and facilities are as good as you would expect anywhere but with the benefit of a smaller campus.

Cherish

Cal State San Bernardino really is an intellectual jem in the middle of the dessert; where knowlege mingles with diversity and feeds them both. San Bernardino is not always thought as the best city to live in, but at CSUSB students are determined to make the grades, take in the curriculum and broaden it, extending teachings about humanities and critical thinking, etc. to the community at large. My campus encourages thinking in order to rid itself of prejudices and to take what we learn in class and channel it into community service, and in the end, change.

I brag mostly about my social life on campus. I'm a member of Alpha Phi at my school and I'm very involved in it. I've learned so much about myself and how to be more responsible and focused on my goals. I think being in a sorority gives me all kinds of bragging rights just because I've gained so much from it. I'm having the best college experience I could ever ask for and it's because of the social aspect of being a college student and being in a sorority.

The great gym we have on campus and the variety of social events and functions that go on at school.

The teachers have been very helpful in any class that I have taken so far. I love the quarter system because it goes at a very fast pace and it doesn't drag on like semester would. The people are amazing and have not found a shady person.

I brag about the freedom that the school gives you. And the amount of majors that they let you choose from.

Pakou

To be honest, I'm not really a bragger and it's not the fact that I don't have anyone to brag to. I don't have anything to brag about it, maybe that it's a California State University and that I was able to attend it only. Other than that, there's not much to brag about it.

Yakira

To be honest, I am a very modest person, so I don't like to brag about anything, but when I tell others about my school I always mention that it's very diverse. I love being able to talk to people of different ethnic, polotical, and religious backgrounds. I also mention that all the professors I have had are amazing. They're always very helpful, ready to teach their students and enjoy being a part of our academic career.

Andria

Their excellent psychology and human development programs.

Shawn

That the campus is beautiful, well known and it's pretty presitege. I say that it's really fun and it is a great place to go to college.

The one thing I brag about, would be the professors. I have not had one bad professor. The teachers are very helpful and their are many resources provided for us to get help. For example, the writing center is a great help when writing essays.

Betsy

I brag about the fact that Riverside Community College is perhaps the biggest and well-known community college in Riverside. It is also a site of ethnic diversity. Riverside Community college offers a wide variety of classes and majors, concentrating in Arts, Business, and Technology. It is an excellent college to graduate from a vocational education or transfer to a university. Riverside Community College is also inexpensive in tuition costs, but offers an auspicious education.

Tania

The Only thing that I brag is that tuition is going up by 10{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} each quater.

The campus is absolutely beautiful to me. I am always telling my friends how peaceful and open it is. It is always quiet and it is very inviting. People can just go sit on the grass and study or hang out. The people there are friendly too. There is always someone who will help if asked. The recreation center is also very nice. It is fairly new and has a lot of equipment and activities.

Elvira

I love how my school is not too big and not too small, so it has the perfect student-faculty ratio. I visited many campuses when I was in high school and many of them were just way too big. Most classes were held in lecture halls for more than 200 students and that was just not for me. I love small classrooms with no more than 30 students and Cal State, San Bernardino offers just that.

Cal State San Bernardino really cares about your future. The advisors really help you stay on track so you can graduate at the right time. My school has great clubs and extracurricular activities that you can join to have a fun social life. I also like this school on an academic standpoint because they really teach you what you need to know for your future career.

Corrina

Close to home

I absolutly love our student union at Csusb. We have the best food around including the Blue coyote which serves BBQ burgers, fish, curly fries, sandwhiches and more! We also have a KFC, Taco bell, Starbucks, and Pizza hut in the student union and even a pub for all the students who are 21 and over! I also love the housing on campus, the apartments are great, and i've met some of my best friends in the apartments! One last thing i love about our campus is the beautiful scenery: mountains can be seen from every angle on campus!

Annette

The quarter system makes time pass by faster and you are getting your education done faster. The teachers are great, the class sizes are great and the people are great.

Carmen

I love how beautiful my school campus is. It is bast looking campus out of all the state universities. I also love how helpful the teachers are and how easily each quarter goes by. We also have a brand new gym which is state of the art with huge TVs and brand new equipment.