California State University-San Marcos

« See more reviews of California State University-San Marcos

CSUSM is a small campus, so you'll see some of the same people in your classes. Most classmates are energetic to be at college. We are all there for a higher education. It's voluntary to be there, as many professors say. So if you're in class, you WANT to learn, and take the information to your profession. People are friendly. I talk to many of my classmates in class and some have invited me to go out to lunch with them. Cal State San Marcos is a friendly campus.

The classmates are all friendly. Everyone is very friendly and easy to talk to. For example, I had no problem asking someone that was sitting next to me for help if I needed it because they were always friendly and easy to communicate with. Everyone is always paying attention in class and staying on top of all of their work that needs to be done.

Classmates are usually quite around other students they don't know, but talkative around their friends. The only time we talk to other students outside our circle is before a test if we don't understand the materials, to get the answer or understand the materials. Through the process we something make new friends by helping each others out.

The classmates of California State University San Marcos could not be more inspirational with each student I sit next to or meet accross campus seeming to be so determined and assiduous in maximizing their education.

My classmates are obviously your typical college students, yet the students at my school seem to be very career focues and goal oriented, they all seem to have a specific plan in mind.

My classmates at Cal State San Marcos are supportive of others, respectful to professors and colleagues, hard-working, and self-motivated individuals that are determined to succeed.

The students at San Marcos are very friendly, accepting people however, do not do much to continually stimulate others to do better or to attain their maximum education.

A lot of them seem to come from upper class families, and they seem to been pretty well rounded students overall.

Students of all different varieties some focused ready to learn, others talking about the upcoming parties.

My classmates are very intune with the course subjects and are very responsible and amazing classmates.