California State University-San Marcos

« See more reviews of California State University-San Marcos

Talk to your counseler frequently. Unfortunatly to do so you must make an appointment 1-2 weeks prior and it is very difficult to get appointments. Classes are sometimes offered only during spring semesters or more sessions in fall semesters. It is important you are aware of this so you can plan your schedules accordingly and not be stuck at school for a whole extra year only for a few classes. this has happened to many students including myself. NOT FUN!

What I am most proud of at CSUSM is the relatively small size of our campus at the moment, but how capable and willing we are to grow as an institution. Just recently I have been 'bragging' about our new baseball field we just aquired. Also, we are an environmentally consious campus and have won 6 straight RecylceMania national intercollegiate recycling competitions.

I brag about the quality of my learning experience. As I said previously, the professors at CSUSM are amazing! They have a passion for teaching that shines brightly in the classroom. With typically small classrooms it is easy to build a connection with professors and our peers.

We are the first ones in recycling thanks to the Psychology department and how new and beautiful our campus is compare to those big monstrous campus. Atmosphere is great..little lights at night, the landscape and the gradening is great.

I brag about the school spirit, all the teachers, and how helpful everyone is. They are always willing to go out of their way for the students.

that the campus is small and for the most part the classroom sizes are small and that its a very nice campus

Nothing really, it isnt that great of a school.

The amazing business department we have.

How awesome the coaching staff is

nothing