California State University-San Marcos

« See more reviews of California State University-San Marcos

Disregarding dream schools, and schools your parents want you to attend you should always research the school for yourself. You might have this amazing picture of the school in your head and then when you visit it you are totally dissapointed. If you wish to attend California State University- San Marcos you should be a patient individual. Since this school is only 20 years old, it is not fully developed. This makes it hard to fully enjoy yourself since there are various events, buildings, and traditions unknown. If you like to challenge yourself this is the perfect school!

Anyone! San Marcos is pretty diverese, it's a smaller school so attention in the classroom is a sure thing as well as a more personal relationship with the teachers. This school is very clean and up to date, technology wise as well as facilities and can accomadate anyone. Someone who is looking for a fun, exciting experience can fit perfectly here!

Someone who wants a great education in an easy going environment should attend this school. Classes are taught by professors who have previously worked in the field they are teaching. However, the school lacks unification and a college community feel. There are activities and clubs available, but you have to be willing to get yourself involved.

People that do not have a problem with commuting. They do not offer a lot of on campus housing so many students have to find a house or apartment off campus and drive to school. Also people that are hard working because many of the classes require a lot of studying outside of class in order to keep up with the material being presented in class.

A person that should attend this university is somebody who is aiming to become a very confident and well-rounded individual. A student who is not afraid to ask for help will most definitely succeed in this university. A person who is motivated and willing to try and make mistakes will thrive at Cal State San Marcos.

This school is best for students commuting. The school does not have any major sports for people to get spirited about. The greek system is very small and the city of San Marcos does not allow them to have houses. Students who attend CSU San Marcos do not get the 'full college experience'.

Any person could attend this school as long as they meet the general gpa requirement. I encountered all kinds of students here. fast learners, learning disability studetns- we all achieved the success of graduation.

Someone looking for a modern campus that is not overcrowded like others in the area. The education and staff here are wonderful and I have never met anyone who had a bad experience at San Marcos.

Self-motivated, critical thinker, writer, artist, musically inclined, small social connections, readers, social reconstructionists, liberal, postmodern

Someone who wants to get a degree and progress in life but does not have the money to spend a fortune like other universities cost.