California State University-San Marcos

« See more reviews of California State University-San Marcos

visit the college first even if you think it is the right choice in the first place, the visit will either confirm your choise or change it for the the better

To be extremely disciplined, focus on my studies for the future. Talk with college counselors, tour a college campus and maybe even take a college course.

That everything will all be ok and work out the way it needs to. Dont stress over the little things and keep in contact with your high school friends.

Get involved with the school activites as much as possible, joining the track and field team has been a wonderful experience and has kept me focused

Do you research. College is a decision that changes your life. Know your school, the pros and cons, and be prepared to work toward your future.

I would meet with your high school counselor, and discuss your different concerns. They helped me a lot through this whole process.

No advice. Go visit every campus in person during a weekday during school hours to see what it is like. Join clubs, get involved.

Take those AP classes seriously because they can save me from taking classes in college that I could have taken in high school.

I would tell myself to take my classes more seriously and that there is life after high school so prepare for it.

Visit the campus during a time when students are there, walk around the campus and talk to other students.