California State University-Stanislaus Top Questions

Omar

My classmates are very friendly, helpful, outgoing, willing to lend a hand at all times, smart and wise students.

My classmates are intelligent but make sure that they "got theirs"

Hallie

My nusing classmates are helpful, friendly, intelligent, and hard working!

Ambitious , attentitive , and eager to learn.

maria

Most of the classmates whom I've had the opportunity to work with have been very helpful and group oriented.

Cami

My classmates are, for the most part, young, driven, and exciting youth.

Susana

Our school hold many debates, speakers, and dialogs to promote social awareness which educates us about people from different backgrounds. Like i said our school is very chill abd friendly which makes me believe no student would feel left out here. Here, students interact regardless of your social, economic, racial, or major status. You see a varity of different students interacting with one another on a daily base. I personally am not politically aware so I couldn't say if the rest of the student body is. I do know there was a group of students on canpus who talk about laws, bills, and whats going on with the government.

Joselyne

The people in my classes were really helpfull when I needed help and they are also respectful.

Malissa

My classmates were very serious about completing their studies.

Bertha

Everyone is very laid back and just there to learn.

Jade

My classmates are very focused during class; I have worked in several group projects and my peers execute extremely well in work efforts and so forth. However, we love our morning Starbuck's coffee... lets just say its one of the Warriors survival needs !

Overall my classmates are excited to learn and havce their career goals already decided on.

My classmates are extremely friendly, eager to learn, and are always willing to help one another.

My classmates overall, are a great bunch of students who are teamplayers, supportive, hard workers, and very active in school and community events.

Cherie

My classmates are very hard working and always engaged in class.

I haven't had much interaction with my classmates, but from what I've seen, they're pretty easy going and mostly friendly.

Shady

diverse, helpful, friendly

Nahreen

everyone is nice to one another. No one is really judgemental of anyones views which is a postive about our school.

Linda

I AM IN THE NURSING PROGRAM SO WE ARE ALL VERY CLOSE. THERE ARE 30 OF US AND WE SEE EACH OTHER EVERYDAY SO WE ALL KNOW ONE ANOTHER.