California State University-Stanislaus Top Questions

Alyssa

I was on the college softball team that made it to the world series, meanwhile keeping in contact with my professors via email with school work and congradulatory replies.

jessica

The surroundigs, its a very calm place.

Benjamin

I don't brag much about it. Mainly the price (although not anymore) or that its close to my house.

Eliseo

When i describe California State University Stanislaus to my friends i usually talk about the pure natural beauty that surrounds my campus. Many wild life animals love to live around our campus and if we are respectful to them they will allow everyone to bask in their beauty. All college students are hopefull of a great education, here on CSU Stanislaus we have one of the best core of professors that will help you get the best education available and allow all students to enjoy the college life.

Omar

I talk about my fraternity to my friends and how we started our chapter at my school and now we are the top fraternity in recuirtment, community service, grade point average and we have the best brother hood.

Bee

What I like most about CSU Stanislaus is the faculty and staff of the administration. They are every helpful, especially when you have a problem or a conern. The staff goes the extra mile and tries their best to help solve your problem. Moreso, the advisors are very supportive. They build an understanding relationship with the student.

Fred

There is small class sizes and the faculty is great.

Stanislaus allows students to quickly get answers to questions they may have about their career choices or financial needs. The professors express genuine passion about the subjects they are teaching. Websites set up by the school make it efficient for students to check into their progress during the semester. All needs are taken care of in a professional and timely manner.

Manhsio

That school is really easy for me and i hardly stress over school work.

Martha

CSU Stanislaus offers a friendly and clean enviornment. CSU Stanislaus also offers faculty who are eager to help you thrive. Faculty and advisors are very approachable. CSU Stanislaus is a great college for those who choose to work and attend college. CSU Stanislaus is a very kid friendly enviornment and offers onsite daycare.

Bobbie

Even though CSU, Stanislaus is a much smaller university than other CSU's, it still allows me to have small classroom sizes and to get to know more people.

Brandon

It has a beautiful campus

Calla

How it is so pretty, relaxing, and open. The people are so nice on campus and in the surrounding community. I love it, it might not have much in town to do, but your only an hour or so from many different, various, and fun places. I never get bored myself. It really is a great environment!

It is a school that is not much into parties and you can focs more in school

Miranda

It's close to home, and small. Comfy.

Sandi

The college is very inexpensive.

It is small, friendly, successful, and has a beautiful campus!

Honestly? Not much. Other than the fact that the cost is very low for this university and it's a pretty good value, especially if you live at home while you are in school.

Francise

The school is well built and they are very organized when it comes to registering for classes. They can help students from their homes through internet sources of school informations. they have a lot of events where they give students to have social life and not just in class. The environment of the school is very nice. They have a park like area to relax.

Linda

THE CAMPUS IS BEAUTIFUL. LOTS OF TREES AND PONDS AND LANDSCAPING. A NICE CAMPUS