California State University-Stanislaus Top Questions

Channary

The worst thing that I feel is the worst thing about my school are the prices of supplies such as textbooks as well as parking permits; not to mention the cost of living away from home.

Walter

The worst thing about my school is that it is a very small community. There are not many options in the town of Turlock of fun things to do. Usually if you want to have fun, you have to drive to the town of Modesto and do something there which it still is not that great.

Class availabilty but now that is common among many college campuses.

The inability to get classes causes many seniors to not be able to graduate on time.

The only bad thing about this school is their budgeting. The campus police spent money on these hot new patrol cars, yet the school struggles with class availability and higher tuition.

Martha

The worst thing I could consider about my school is the underlying passiveness regarding social issues. I desire the campus to become a bit more proactive in advocating. Perhaps it is a matter of the campus needing to fight apathy in order to become more fired up about things that are hurting college students, such as tuition fees and class cuts.

The worst thing about my school is the fact that it is not bigger. Classrooms are full, but there are not enough classess offered. If there were more classroom buildings, more students could attend and more diverse classes and majors could be offered at this school.

At this moment the wors thing about my school is the budget cuts that are being done. Because of these buddget cuts, all techers are forced to have a certain amount of furlough days that affect my learning as well as my peers around me. To the teachers it's not much of a problem because they are still being paid for those furlough days but as a student we are paying tuition and not getting our education on those days. It can b a real hassle.

CSU Stanislaus is a school that is not a party school

Mikael

I would have to say that the worst thing about my school is that the students and faculty here are not very school spirited. While there is suupport for the school teams and other activities here, but there isn't much support and it just seems that a good proportion of the student body and faculty do not get involved with extra curricular activities or school related events at all.

Sandi

There are next to no standards of accepted students. Anyone with half a brain cell can be accepted. Because of this, the only advanced students that come to CSUS are the poorer ones and everyone is unmotivated and unchallenging.

Alyss

The cost of on-campus living. Even though I believe our on campus housing is amoung the best in California, it is very expensive. I believe in this struggling economy today it is extremely high. Even considering individuals like myself who qualify for financial aide, I found it was not worth it financially for me to stay on campus, even with all the amenities, as I needed the money to use on other things, like books, etc.

There are too many students in most general education courses. The classes are crammed with students. Over the years it has gotten better but hopefully it will improve for future students.

The parking!

Lchheng

I don't know what to say. I don't think there is a worst thing. I like my school and don't have anything to complain