California State University-Stanislaus Top Questions

elvia

I would say the extra-curicular activities.

Aliah

If I would have to choose the best thing about my school it would have to be the environment; from the moment you walk on to the campus from the moment you leave. Since the students and professors are very helpful, friendly, and always willing to answer any question. I would also like to point out in the evenings there is enjoyable music playing in the quad to take pleasure in lunch, while there is always quite solitude places like; the numerous ponds to get readings and homework done. The greatest thing about my campus is, I love being there!

Sonny

Small class sizes are the best thing because it allows for more student-professor and student-student interaction. Students have a better chance to ask questions and obtain one-on-one interaction with the professor. Having a smaller amount of students allows for closer interaction between classmates in which students can help each other out and find new friends.

Brandi

I should have saved part of my previous statement for this section. However, I cannot stress enough how much communication and support the faculty has kept with me, both in undrgraduate and graduate education. I am very grateful communication between faculty is encouraged, as it has groomed me to be a better student and communicator.

I would have to say that the campus layout is one of the best things about the university. It allows a very relaxing, yet active atmosphere for all students, faculty, and visitors. The school also offers many extracurricular activities during the week so that students can enjoy a nice break between classes. The next best thing about the school would be the faculty, they are very involved with the students and provide a beyond exceptional learning experience for their students. The faculty doesn't just teach their students, they also work with their students.

Kristin

The thing I consider to be best about my school is the pretty scenery on campus. The campus is very green. There is grass everywhere with mny shade providing trees. Another feature adding to the scenery is are the ponds on campus. There are at least 4 ponds on campus, that ass to the 'wilderness' feel. The scenery really allows students to relax and take a deep breath out of their busy day when stressing from classes and/or work.

Adam

Not being an enormous university like many other universities, Stanislaus has a comfortable feel that the school tries to display. Being enrolled in Stanislaus I feel very comfortable in being able to have more one on one contact with my professors. In my opinion I believe I can succeed at my best with Stanislaus. CSU Stanislaus is the best and im proud to be a warrior!

Choua

The best thing about CSU Stanislaus is the student to teacher ratio (approximately 25 to 1).

Cami

I consider the availability to best the best thing about my school. The availability of student aid, the availability of assistance, the availability of faculty. I am impressed by the ability a student has to reach a professor, contact Financial Aid with a question, or use the library to find documents. Education is assisted at CSU Stanislaus, which is a valuable asset to the students.

Bertha

It's a great school. The campus is small less than 9,000 students. Class sizes are small and you get a lot of one on one time with your professor. Everyone is really nice and helpful. It's a great campus to just focus on studying. The scenery is great little lakes and pounds everywhere makes if peaceful.

Mario

I really enjoyed the opportunity to be able to explore adult life and still be able to live at home. Having my family close by was the best; I can not imagine having to be away from my family for extremely long periods of time. They were extremely supportive during the stressful times like, finals & career making decisions. On the other hand, it was also very nice to have all of my friends near by be able to have their support as well. I really think that I got the best of both worlds in this aspect.

Jade

My university is has limited surroundings, which is a positive aspect for the students. It allows students to focus primarily on school and have a social life elsewhere after their personal affairs are accomplished. It is a small- friendly environment, very peaceful and relaxing; students tend to perform academically well here. Everything about the university, Stanislaus is positive (the community, students, professors, staff, services).

Danielle

The school, faculty, and other students really try to provide the best experiences and the most opportunities imaginable. If you want to be involved on this campus, you can be so involved and so supported in every way. The smaller size of the campus really supports this and the people really try to help you make the best of everything. There are some really amazing people on this campus and being involved will allow you to meet and get to know so many, allowing you to become one of these people. On top of that the campus is beautiful!

Kristal

I think the best thing about my school is its school spirit and computer labs which are kept update with software and computers. We have homecoming week, in which we do parades and many other things. I consider these the bast things because they are the things I enjoy most about school.

Maria

The best thing about my school are the staff. Many of them are very helpful and they stop doing what they are doing to help a student out. I also like the fact the tutoring center is available to the students on campus.

Karen

My school has excellent programs and a very well educated staff members.

Hagar

The best thing that I consider about CSU Stanislause is all their programs they offer to the students on campus. I believe that all their advisors do a great job in helping students achieve academecally and mentaly. There are many programs, such as, the tutoring station, the Student Leadership Program, the Student Support Service center, and many more. All this school has to give is for the well-being of the student.