Kansas City, MO
Calvary University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Calvary University

shaun

This school is best known for the graduates that leave the school. this is because we have many of graduates that have gone on to be missionaries all over the world. another thing that calvary is known for is that the theology classes are very well taught and very profitable for the student.

what i have gotten out of my college experience so far is a closer relationship with God. this is the most important thing that anyone can have. I have learned so much from my teachers about the bible. i have learned how to interpret it and understand it so that i am able to teach and tell others about it. I would love nothing more than to continue my life at calvary because in my opinion it is the best school to prepare for the rest of your life. during my experience i have been rounded as a human being and i am very good at meeting new people. although it is a cheaper school, it more than makes up for it by having great teachers and great rules. especially for those who cannot afford much.

the fact that there are many christians at the school. this is great for fellowship. another thing that is like about this school is the teachers, because they have a care and concern for every student. its also good because it is a relatively small school i like this because you get to know everyone and build a relationship with them.

Aaron

The school is a great learning enviorment made to make people into Godly men and women. (Wow, this was supposed to be one sentence and this allowed 100 words? That would have been a crazy sentence.)

If I had gone back in time to talk to myself as a highschool senior? I would have told myself to study, study, and study. Though coming into Calvary I expected the work to be hard (I do little or no work in highschool) and I ended up striving and doing great on the homework, I would have liked to have been mindful for the need of study as a highschooler. For in highschool I would have liked to been wise to study, then such great study would not have been needed as a College student.

Those who want to attend this school should be Christians who are serious about serving God and want to understand what the Bible teaches.

Calvary University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.