Cambridge, MA
Cambridge College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cambridge College

Fixed  rate loan

Crystal

Cambridge College is a diverse atmosphere with a large percentage of adult learners. The accommodations such as night classes, online classes, and intensive classes make it easier for working adults to pursue further education while maintaining a balance of life priorities. Although Cambridge College does not have amentities as of yet, the devotion toward education shown by the professors I have had, mean a lot. I look forward to our new school location this year at Hood Park. I think it will solve some of the minor concerns for such things as, student parking, food availability, and space for study hall.

ebenezer

They are very good in academic affair. They have so many academic facilities and i think they should be given a chance to spread their skills and knowledge on how to learn.as they have more lectures on the field of politics the administration have to put measures in place to send some of the lectures outside Cambridge to teach;and also economic field.

ceshada

The professors are knowledgeable. There school is very culturally diverse, and the class sizes are small.

Dear Ceshada, I know that you have been through so much at such a young age. I know that you feel alone, and without your mother things seem to be much more tough. I know how painful and confusing this feels. Do not quit on yourself. Regardless of how it appears, you are stronger than you know, smarter than you feel. Ceshada, I LOVE YOU! Have faith.

I am an adult learner, so going back to school can be very intimidating. The school has built a foundation for adult learners, so I am surrounded by peers I have much in common with.

Jacob

Extremely Diversified, Friendly and professional professors.

Extremely Diversified, Friendly and professional professors.

I would give myself the advice to search and analyze schools before making a choice. Additionally, I would evaluate the culture, dedication, commitment and assiatance of each school.

People not dedicated to working hard.

Amber

Oneself can manage their schedule online and most of the time it's an evening school. They understand the busy lives of college adults.

If I can go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senoir I would have a serious conversation with myself. I was smart back then but now I consider myself wiser and mature. I can think things clearly and in a better way. I would have told myself to prepare for my future. Even though I graduated from a international school in a forgein country, it does not mean I dont have the opportunity to get into one of the best universities. I would had prepped better for the SAT. I would had investigated on what were the requirements for each application for college. I wouldn't have lost a year. It was very tough, knowing me to be very studious. I would have done much better, but for that year I lost, I learned countless things in life, for this experience as made me an incredible human being. I keep studying and hope to keeping learning further information in life.

I wish I had known to write the proper format of a research paper and how to manage my finances. Thanks to this college, it has given me experience and much more.

Teri

That College is very important and to find the college that best fits you and what you plan to study. Its important to stay on campus your first 2 to 3 years and receive all the important resources that are available for you to make your study effective. And to stay focus and complete your education and receive your degree.

I am attending an off-site campus in an other state and this works great for me. I hate that we have no water, coffee, or other snacks all due to the current economy.

Cambridge College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.