Cambridge College Top Questions

ceshada

Dear Ceshada, I know that you have been through so much at such a young age. I know that you feel alone, and without your mother things seem to be much more tough. I know how painful and confusing this feels. Do not quit on yourself. Regardless of how it appears, you are stronger than you know, smarter than you feel. Ceshada, I LOVE YOU! Have faith.

I would give myself the advice to search and analyze schools before making a choice. Additionally, I would evaluate the culture, dedication, commitment and assiatance of each school.

If I can go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senoir I would have a serious conversation with myself. I was smart back then but now I consider myself wiser and mature. I can think things clearly and in a better way. I would have told myself to prepare for my future. Even though I graduated from a international school in a forgein country, it does not mean I dont have the opportunity to get into one of the best universities. I would had prepped better for the SAT. I would had investigated on what were the requirements for each application for college. I wouldn't have lost a year. It was very tough, knowing me to be very studious. I would have done much better, but for that year I lost, I learned countless things in life, for this experience as made me an incredible human being. I keep studying and hope to keeping learning further information in life.

Teri

That College is very important and to find the college that best fits you and what you plan to study. Its important to stay on campus your first 2 to 3 years and receive all the important resources that are available for you to make your study effective. And to stay focus and complete your education and receive your degree.