Cambridge College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Cambridge College

ebenezer

They are very good in academic affair. They have so many academic facilities and i think they should be given a chance to spread their skills and knowledge on how to learn.as they have more lectures on the field of politics the administration have to put measures in place to send some of the lectures outside Cambridge to teach;and also economic field.

Crystal

Cambridge College is a diverse atmosphere with a large percentage of adult learners. The accommodations such as night classes, online classes, and intensive classes make it easier for working adults to pursue further education while maintaining a balance of life priorities. Although Cambridge College does not have amentities as of yet, the devotion toward education shown by the professors I have had, mean a lot. I look forward to our new school location this year at Hood Park. I think it will solve some of the minor concerns for such things as, student parking, food availability, and space for study hall.

Joshua

Joshua Grass UNIGO Scholarship Request Cambridge College 06/23/2019 What is Your Overall Opinion of Cambridge College? I am a Navy Veteran and I heard how beneficial going to Cambridge College would be, I made an appointment with the admissions councilor and enrolled at Cambridge College. Looking into the Human Services field with an emphasis on Psychology, I learned that my school has a really great undergraduate program and I signed up. the woman in admissions was very helpful in helping me with my veteran’s benefits, Stephanie Brown was very helpful in assisting me with picking out my classes and giving me references and direction in achieving my ultimate goal, and Colleen Perineck is always very helpful in making sure my FAFSA forms are filled out correctly. The professors are very knowledgeable and professional, and the location is very convenient to where I live. I take the bus to school and I get on right by my house and the bus drops me off right around the corner from my school. I also really enjoy how my classes are only twice a week and they are split in half. 8 weeks of the first two classes and 8 weeks of the second two classes. I really look forward to attending class and I am super excited and confident about my future at Cambridge College. I would be so grateful to be awarded this scholarship as it will help me in making the next step in furthering my education. Respectfully, Joshua Grass